Spotify is the world’s largest streaming service with more than 100 Million premium users. It has the best music suggestion you could ever find in any streaming service. Spotify has an extensive collection of playlists as well. And luckily, it even offers a free ad-based model which you can use if you don’t want to pay for the subscription.
We all wish we could download all Spotify songs and playlists for offline listening on any devices, but Spotify is a music streaming service, and Spotify uses DRM to protect its over 30 million songs, you need to remove the DRM protection. Fortunately, you can do that using the UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter.
The UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter application lets you download and convert Spotify music to MP3 or any other format, whether Free or Premium subscription. Here are all the features the application provides.
- Either free or premium subscribers can download and convert Spotify songs, albums or playlists for offline listening on any devices.
- Remove DRM Protection from songs downloaded from Spotify.
- Download Spotify songs, albums, and playlists to PC and your other devices for offline listening.
- Get Spotify songs into various DRM-free formats such as MP3/M4A/WAV/FLAC.
- Convert Spotify music with 100% audio quality as the original.
- Preserve all the metadata tags like song title, artist, album, cover photo, track number, genre, etc. in the converted songs.
- Convert thousands of Spotify songs in batches at a single time.
- Enjoy Spotify music offline even with your free account.
- Transfer music into CDs by using the “Burn CD” option to share with family and friends.
How to Use UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter
For getting started, you first have to download the UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter on your Mac or PC.
The steps shown here are for Mac. But the steps for Windows are also similar.
Installing the UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter on a Mac
To initiate the installation process, you can download the UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter for Mac first. Then click on the icon to run it. You can use the application for free or register now. Do note that the free version only gets you about 3 minutes of conversion for every audio file. To convert full songs, you have to register.
Launching & Converting Using the UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter
- To launch the application, simply click on the icon. Spotify will launch at the same time.
- Now you have to import all your songs and playlists from your library. To do so, click on “Add Files” button present on the top-left area. Then drag songs, playlists, albums, tracks, etc. from Spotify to UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter (Mac). You can also add songs by copying the Song/Artist link and pasting them into the search bar.
- The songs you’ve added will be now displayed. You can select songs which you’d like to convert by selecting them individually or selecting all of them at once (batch select).
- On the next screen, all the songs selected for conversion will be displayed. You can also see the original metadata which will be retained into your converted songs.
- Now select the format you would want your songs in. Go to Options > Advanced and select among the formats MP3 (default), M4A, WAV, FLAC. You can also edit the sample rate and bitrate of your songs here.
- If you want to change the output format, you can also do so. Go to Options > General and browse to the folder you want your songs in.
- Hit Convert and relax. The conversion process has begun. After the conversion process stops, all the songs will be added to the folder you specified (or the default one) in your favorite format.
Burning Spotify Songs to CD using Windows Media Player
After converting your Spotify songs to MP3, you can burn them into your CDs to play in your car or gift someone. Here’s how you can do that, with the help of Windows Media Player.
- Insert a blank CD or DVD into your computer’s drive. Make sure the drive is writable which will ensure that you can burn it successfully.
- Now open Windows Media Player. Head over to the Player Library. Then select Burn > Burn options > Audio CD.
- Search, Drag and Drop the songs you want to transfer into your CD.
- Click on ‘Start” button which will initiate the burning process.
Manually Activating UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter
You can use the free version of the application but that restricts you to just 3 minutes of audio. This is why purchasing and registering is recommended.
- To register, launch the application and click on the “Register” button. Now, enter the registration code. You will get the registration code in your email inbox once you have successfully purchased the software.
- After entering the code, click the drop-down button next to the activation button, click “Activate“.
- Once you have successfully activated the software, you will see the message “Activation Successful!”
Great. You have successfully registered and activated UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter.
- Operating System – Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Operating System – macOS Mojave, Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12 and above
- Processor – 1GHz processor or above
- Monitor – Monitor with 1024×768 pixels or higher resolution
- RAM – 512MB or higher of RAM
- Support Languages English, French, Japanese, Deutsch, Espanol, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.
The UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter is available at $39.95 which is $10 off the usual $49.95. This makes you eligible for future updates for free and is valid for a lifetime. You can use it on 1 PC/Mac. There is also a family license available for $79.95 in which you can use the software application on up to 5 PCs/Macs.
UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter is a very simple and easy-to-use the software. It has an intuitive and clean UI as well. It is perhaps the best and most effective converter software we have ever used.
The availability of various formats, as well as the option to burn into CDs, is great as well. You can keep using Spotify for free as it is a freemium service. And at the same time, keep downloading and adding new songs you like using the UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter for offline playback support.